 Trains / 13303
    CMLTC/CMLUG Calling all St. Louis area AFOL's —Levering A. Reynolds
   As before I am still trying to start a train/users group in Saint Louis area. Currently I am hampered (gratefully) by my wife’s Pregnancy problems. I am looking for a few good AFOL’s to help me start some thing mostly informal. I can host a meeting (...) (23 years ago, 17-Sep-01, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.loc.us.mo, lugnet.loc.us.mo.kan, lugnet.loc.us.mo.stl, lugnet.loc.us.il, lugnet.org.us.cmlug)