 Trains / 13301
Re: Wanted: 9V straight Tracks
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Mon, 17 Sep 2001 03:56:12 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Joe Franco writes:
Hi, I need a few 9V straight tracks for my layout. They can be used, just as
long as they work. Please send me an email with a price per track piece.
Please, no outrageous prices! I would like to buy from anyone in the USA or
Canada only, due to shipping charges. TIA. Joe

This probably belongs in BST, I've set FUT there.