 Trains / 13275
13274  |  13276
Subject:
New Train Town
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Wed, 12 Sep 2001 23:22:13 GMT

Hi all I am very glad to be a part of the lugnet community . thank you todd
leham .

( I have boughten the railway express and the shell gas station  and a few
small kits as well )

I have a board of 8x4  and is in my den . the questions I have a few questions

will the 8x4 board be a good enuff start for a good sized town ???????????????

and where do I start to getting my town inshape ( I know the roads ) after
then where ? Thank you Derek