 Trains / 13189
    Re: PCC car —Mark Williams
   (...) This looks great! (...) The prototype has a gray roof not green. Gray slopes are easier to come by. (...) Is there a need to use 2 motors? One should be powerful enough to run this baby. Use plain wheels for the second truck. Other colors are (...) (23 years ago, 4-Sep-01, to lugnet.trains)

        Re: PCC car —Mike Knuepfel
   (...) I am limited to the color green for the top windows. They are readibly availiable in set 10015. For the other main color i chose grey because the windows come in bulk grey. I thought green went better with grey than green with blue. -mike (23 years ago, 4-Sep-01, to lugnet.trains)