 Trains / 13143
  NYC Subway site

All, I just came across a terrific site if you are looking for modeling type information on the NYC subway! (URL) of pictures and great explanations! I even found pictures of the train I took home tonight when it was new! In addition to a wealth of (...) (23 years ago, 30-Aug-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: NYC Subway site

Great site.... I found the metro used lately as a monorail model used lately at some American show: (URL) least I believe so. Sonnich Jake McKee <sink@countersinkdg.com> wrote in message news:GIwnLt.7n0@lugnet.com... (...) train (...) of (...) (23 years ago, 1-Sep-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: NYC Subway site

(...) The pics in that URL is mostly of the Skytrain. It's our rapid Transit type thing. It's not a monorail. It has rails like a train. But it uses induction to move. I believe you were referring to the VLC's (Vancouver, CANADA, not US) Monorail (...) (23 years ago, 3-Sep-01, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.org.ca.vlc)

  Re: NYC Subway site

(...) It's not a monorail line, it s a rapid transit line that connects Downtown Vancouver CANADA to the eastern suburbs of Buranaby, New Westminister and Surrey. I ride the system everyday and there clearly are two tracks. For more info on the (...) (23 years ago, 3-Sep-01, to lugnet.trains)