 Trains / 13114
    Bricks on the Brain re-launches! —Jake McKee
   Greetings! After many hours, I have finally put the finishing touches on the new Bricks on the Brain site. As many of you may remember, BricksontheBrain.com sold parts before the days of Brickbay. I closed up shop when I got the job with LEGO (...) (23 years ago, 29-Aug-01, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.announce) !

        Re: Bricks on the Brain re-launches! —Rob McMurray
     (...) Woohoo! Very nice Jake! I am not much of a train man myself, but I greatly enjoy what you have built. Also, your logo is classic and very snazzy, mixed with a sharp looking site. Keep up the good work! Rob McMurray www.brickwired.com (23 years ago, 29-Aug-01, to lugnet.trains)

        Re: Bricks on the Brain re-launches! —Oliver Giesen
     G'Day Nice work ! Question: In two of the views of your hopper cars (hopper.jpg, hopper2.jpg) there is some elevated track in the background, how did you do the support for the track ? Cheers Oliver <snip> (23 years ago, 30-Aug-01, to lugnet.trains)

         Re: Bricks on the Brain re-launches! —Jake McKee
     (...) That is actually the Monorail track and supports. The pic you are referencing was taken at the train layout at Brickfest 2001. Jake --- Jake McKee AFOL LUGNET Member #211 (23 years ago, 30-Aug-01, to lugnet.trains)

        Re: Bricks on the Brain re-launches! —Thomas Cook
   Excellent train MOCs, Jake. I look forward to your redesigned container car. Jake McKee <sink@countersinkdg.com> wrote in message news:GIt1Ho.LqG@lugnet.com... (...) (23 years ago, 31-Aug-01, to lugnet.trains)