 Trains / 13095
Re: steerable wheelset?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Sat, 25 Aug 2001 16:09:32 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Christopher Masi writes:
Jake McKee wrote:

In lugnet.trains, Josh Baakko writes:
In lugnet.trains, Robert Powell writes:
I also get an error. I have the .dat file. I can email it to you if you like.

I wouldn't mind seeing that as well (sink@countersinkg.com). To make it
easier on you, can you post it on Brickshelf?

Jake

---
Jake McKee
AFOL
LUGNET Member #211

Hi, I think you are talking about my trucks. Sorry for the black out. Our
router went down, and it was repaired while I was on vacation. So, I have
decided to put my site on a more reliable server (a server that I don't have to
maintain).
If you are talking about my dat file. Please make certain that my name and the
fact that it was made using MLCad is in the author line, and then you can place
it on Brickshelf (or where ever). I just recently learned that I can set the
author field to default to my name, so I have to go back and add my name to all
my old files.

Chris

Thank you Chris, thats what i was looking for!  now it will be even easier
to build it!
Josh