 Trains / 13014
    extra pate under 9V train wheels —Jeroen de Haan
   Hi, I'm converting some 12V trains to 9V. To match the new motors as close as possable I want to have a plate _under_ the trainwheels. But while testing this 1 train had problems with a switch (it derailed) while an other didn't. Does anyone have (...) (23 years ago, 18-Aug-01, to lugnet.trains)