 Trains / 12998
Re: My first MOCs
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Fri, 17 Aug 2001 21:46:08 GMT

Looks like you have a good start on several interesting projects. The linear
transfer table is of interest to me. It is similar to some of the projects I
have worked  on with my machines. I did not know that such a device was ever
used by railroads. I also like your water tower, very clever use of parts.
I hope you will keep us informed of your progress.

--
Bob Fay
rfay@we.mediaone.net
"Toni Lääveri" <tolaave@pp.htv.fi> wrote in message
Hi,

I've just uploaded pics of my first MOCs ever to my homepage.

http://koti.welho.com/mlaaveri/toni/lego_page/mocs.html

Comments are welcome :)

Thanks,
Toni Lääveri