 Trains / 12986
12985  |  12987
Subject:
Catalog Misteak?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Thu, 16 Aug 2001 22:42:09 GMT

I'm not sure if this has been commented on before...

In the current S@H catalog (bionicle cover), in the MOT section (p38-39), the
picture of the "Small Train Engine with Tender" seems to have the tender
connected to the engine backwards. The "Large Train Engine with Tender" has it
connected the other way 'round. On p38, in the scenic picture with the big
bridge in the background, the blue engine in the foreground also has the tender
hooked up backwards.

I don't have a copy of the current catalog with the other cover, maybe someone
else could check that one out.

Brian