 Trains / 12951
    Re: Newbie Train question. —Eric Kingsley
   (...) There is no corelation between LEGO Train rail guage and any other model rail guage. That said I personnally find it closest to O gauge (for six wides). I even use O gauge decals on occasion and they work really well. To answer your question (...) (23 years ago, 13-Aug-01, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.loc.au)

        Re: Newbie Train question. —John Neal
    (...) Small nit here: The track gauge is closest to "O" (but slightly wider), and *8* wides are closest in width to "O" cars (almost exactly). As you might surmise, 4 wides are almost exactly the same width as HO ("Half O"). I do remember someone (...) (23 years ago, 18-Aug-01, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.loc.au)