 Trains / 12934
12933  |  12935
Subject:
Little update...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Sat, 11 Aug 2001 20:13:02 GMT

I've added my Plug Door Box Car, & 2 more pictures of the 50' gondola,
because i've started the ribs on it.  The Plug Door Box Car still has to be
made a little taller, to make it a high cube paper box car.

Box car:
http://www.geocities.com/jbaakko/8w_pnrpdbc.html

Gondola:
http://www.geocities.com/jbaakko/8w_ehlgon1.html