 Trains / 12918
  posting varification, ug!

Hey Todd, Can each newsgroup vote on it? I think it's a real drag and tends to make me *not* want to post (which may be a good thing for the group ;P ). Example: It's 5:20 and I'm still waiting for the e-mail to verify a post I submitted 20 mins (...) (23 years ago, 10-Aug-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: posting varification, ug!

(...) Firstly, let me move this to where it belongs... lugnet.admin.general Secondly, if you are a member of LUGNET, you can sign in and you do not have to wait to verify posts. Jude FUT .admin.general (23 years ago, 10-Aug-01, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: posting varification, ug!

(...) LUGNET is not a democracy but I would vote AGAINST this in every single group I use or view (or whatever the metric was) This has been discussed at great length and I at least am convinced that the small inconvenience is worth not having (...) (23 years ago, 11-Aug-01, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.admin.general)