 Trains / 12911
  Re: New Train car MOCs!

(...) Bay Area that have the raised clamping bit on the ends. While they don't have the angled sidewall (you used low-slope roof bricks for that part), I really like the look, and it puts the clamps at the correct height. The design also makes good (...) (23 years ago, 10-Aug-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: New Train car MOCs!

(...) As promised, here is the main photo I worked off of: (URL) also had a series of other shots that helped, but this was the best one. (...) Just trying to match what I saw in the photos actually. That's one of the reasons that the uprights and (...) (23 years ago, 10-Aug-01, to lugnet.trains)