 Trains / 12910
    Re: Surftip: cool new hopper design of MaBiDaTi© —Jeroen de Haan
   try: (URL) or (URL) and click schüttgutwagen der DB... (...) (23 years ago, 10-Aug-01, to lugnet.trains)

        Re: Surftip: cool new hopper design of MaBiDaTi© —Josh Baakko
   (...) Thanks, the second one worked, great model they've got there. I like how the unloading bays look, kinda reminds me of the Huge Iron Ore Docks here in the US (great lakes to be exact). Josh (23 years ago, 10-Aug-01, to lugnet.trains)