 Trains / 12878
    Re: Question for the true train enthusiasts? —Justin Pankey
   Josh and John, I really appreciate you 2 dueling it out over this issue on my account. I'm learning well more than I thought there was to know. Do either of you have a site where I can see pictures of the 2 options? (...) (23 years ago, 7-Aug-01, to lugnet.trains)

        Re: Question for the true train enthusiasts? —Josh Baakko
   (...) I'm sure John has a picture of a 2 wide space, but if not i can craft up on of each. (23 years ago, 8-Aug-01, to lugnet.trains)