 Trains / 12833
12832  |  12834
Subject:
Peter Parsons?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains, lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Sun, 5 Aug 2001 01:47:53 GMT

Peter, your e-mail address is bouncing and I need to contact you please (see
below):

On 5/8/01 12:03 AM, "Peter Parsons" <guns@asgard.net.au> wrote:

Hi Ed
       I have 2 battery boxes but they are Grey and Black no blue.
The 113 set is 4.5 volt and the instructions are available on Brickshelf but
I am attaching a downloaded copy for you.
I also have the following available for sale if you are interested.
159 Crossing Set (in bag good condition)   $30 AUD 1 copy available
154 Turnouts Set  (in bag good condition)   $50AUD  1 copy available
157 Curve Tracks (in bag good condition)   $20AUD  2copies available
156 Straight Tracks (in bag good condition)   $20AUD 1 copy available
171 Train Set (boxed very good condition)    $240AUD  1 copy available

Regards
Peter Parsons
Lugnet no 348
Queensland
Australia
" Lego not just a toy an obsession"

Hi Peter,

Thank you for your prompt response! Unfortunately the download copy was not
attached to your e-mail..
I appreciate your answers and info on available pieces.
Are you selling either of the battery boxes - are they 4.5 (or being
grey/black does that make them 6v? 9v?)..

I'll run the rest of the prices by the financial controller and get back to
you.

Thanks!

Ed.