 Trains / 12790
12789  |  12791
Subject:
9-wide !?!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Thu, 2 Aug 2001 19:17:11 GMT

Just to let you know that i've put a first image on brickbay of my latest
project, Hudson 2 foot gauge 'Rugga' hoppers and flatcar.

These wagons were built for very light railways and industrial lines, in
fact some were built without the longitudinal drawbaw for handworked or
horsedrawn lines. The basic chassis was used for a variety of purposes and
some distinctly home-brewed efforts have been photographed.

These models are approximatly to technic figure scale but are more based on
the size of the arch pieces used for the ends. I think the size is about
right and the tight corners of lego track are very suitable for a narrow
gauge industrial line

Tim