 Trains / 12698
Re: A proud day for all train heads!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Fri, 27 Jul 2001 18:00:34 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Steve Barile writes:
http://www.lego.com/legoland/california/clubweekend.asp

Yep, first mania magazine now www.lego.com! We made it you guys. Train clubs
publicly and privately recognized by LEGO, new models, re-releases, not to
mention we are in the top 3 busiest lugnet news groups (Todd, is this right)!

SteveB
PNLTC

Congrats, Trainiacs.  I really wish I could be out there in LLC to see the
show, but I can't.  I'm continually amazed by the excellent craftmanship
that all of the trainheads have whenever I see a LEGO train layout.

Brickfest was awesome for the trainheads - the variety of models present,
and LEGO Direct's presence and release of the Metroliner and display of the
new rolling stock.

If I had the money, I'd do trains.  Right now though I'm content to do Space ;-)

Now, I just wish Mania would do an LDraw writeup :-)

-Tim