 Trains / 12695
Re: new GMLTC 'teaser' picture
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Fri, 27 Jul 2001 15:56:42 GMT

In lugnet.trains, John Gerlach writes:
Although if I keep posting 'teaser' pictures, I'll reveal *all* our secrets
before the layout is even done!

Anyway, here's a shot of Abner and a few of our 'downtown' buildings.  No,
he's not playing Godzilla, he's fine-tuning his sand green bank building,
the one with the multi-colored triangles on the wall, including our first
use of the new sand red bulk bricks.

Left to right:  My red tower, two warehouses by Ricky (in front), Abner's
bank, Conan's yellow something or other (it needs people!), and a small
corner of Steve's blue and white museum.

Yes, we're in Conan's basement, you can see the gas meters on the wall.
We've got such a classy workspace...  <grin>

Hope to see some of you at Carlsbad next weekend!

JohnG, GMLTC
Love the water tower!-Harvey