 Trains / 12676
  How do you do it?

I want to build a LEGO train, but I find it very difficult and I am never satisfied with what I create. I just don't know where to begin, because I don't see many real trains where I live. I don't think parts is a problem (except all of my doors (...) (23 years ago, 26-Jul-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: How do you do it?

Check out the web for pictures of real trains. They are the best inspiration. For some pictures of some Australian trains. (URL) King LugNet #665 Bradley Dale <dinosauria_ca@yahoo.ca> wrote in message news:GH3oG2.Cr@lugnet.com... (...) (23 years ago, 26-Jul-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: How do you do it?

(...) (URL) more (LEGO-)train Q&A: (URL) (23 years ago, 27-Jul-01, to lugnet.trains)