 Trains / 1260
    Re: Train Windows service packs —Mike Poindexter
   Larry, I agree with you that we should drop the nose section, but as for color, you really missed out on an obvious one - GRAY! How else are we to recreate the metroliner? Besides, I need enough AMTRACK cars to simulate real wrecks and derailments. (...) (25 years ago, 24-May-99, to lugnet.trains)

        Re: Train Windows service packs —John Neal
   Mike is right, in his twisted sort of way;-) Gray is an obvious choice. But hey, let's dream a little-- how about silver??!! Silver doors and windows! Now that's entertainment! 'Course, they'd have to release silver bricks, too, but how many of us (...) (25 years ago, 24-May-99, to lugnet.trains)

        Re: Train Windows service packs —Mike Poindexter
   John, Light pink? I thought the song was called "Take the A-Train" not "Take the GAY Train" Silver would be nice, yes. I already have a different idea about how to solve that issue, but that is for another time. Mike (...) would (...) ton (...) (...) (25 years ago, 24-May-99, to lugnet.trains)