 Trains / 12598
    Re: what is the use of a caboose? —John Neal
    (...) :-) To *me*, the ultimate compliment. My idea of SNOT design is to tile or slope *everything*{:^D Last night a friend was over and he was checking out our train layout, which is under heavy construction. I had my buildings piled up in the (...) (23 years ago, 25-Jul-01, to lugnet.trains)

        Re: what are the use of studs? —John Gerlach
   (...) And you're also a freak... The rest of the GMLTC refers to John as 'the guy who doesn't want his LEGO constructions to look like LEGO'. Maybe it's a good thing that he seldom builds anything that ends up on our layout! JohnG, GMLTC (23 years ago, 25-Jul-01, to lugnet.trains)