 Trains / 12506
  Re: request for information

(...) MichLTC is 2 for 2 on awards at train shows. January '01: GATS Novi MI - 2nd July '01: GATS Grand Rapids MI - 1st I am not sure how we did at the SF convention ConTraption... I don't think there were other layouts being competed against. (23 years ago, 23-Jul-01, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.trains.org)

  Re: request for information

Chris & All, (...) No, no contest I am aware of, but I think a lot of people enjoyed it! : ) Scott "Yes, I do town, space, and trains!" S. -- (23 years ago, 23-Jul-01, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.trains.org)