 Trains / 12504
Re: request for information
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.trains.org
Date:
Mon, 23 Jul 2001 13:30:49 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Christopher Tracey writes:
In hopes of completing a long term project in the next few months I was
wondering if the members of various train clubs could post if the club
layout recieved an award at a show (GATS, Greenberg, etc) and which show
it was.  I know this a lot of this info is buried within lugnet butI'm
trying to build as complete a picture as possible.

Thanks in advance.

-chris

The GMLTC has received three awards that I can remember:
First Place (blue ribbon) at a GATS show in St. Paul, Minnesota.
"People's Choice" at the La Crosse, Wisconsin show (1999 ?)
"Club's Choice" at the La Crosse, Wisconsin show (2000 ?)

The "Club's Choice" was a real honor - that's the award that is voted on by
all the groups displaying layouts at the show.

We're already looking forward to being back in La Crosse in March, 2002!

JohnG, GMLTC