 Trains / 12495
  Re: Saturday pictures of MICHLUG/LTC at GATS

(...) I agree, James. We definitely need to figure this out so we can incorporate it into our club design. I'm awake and still having a hard time visualizing this design. Sounds like an intriging design. Later, John Warren (23 years ago, 23-Jul-01, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.org.us.michlug, lugnet.trains.org)

  Re: Saturday pictures of MICHLUG/LTC at GATS

(...) (23 years ago, 23-Jul-01, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.org.us.michlug, lugnet.trains.org)

  Re: Saturday pictures of MICHLUG/LTC at GATS

Whoops first I send a blank post and then I inflict some REALLY terrible ascii art on you. I should go to bed. Wait! I haven't inflicted the art yet. Here goes. Do a view raw post if you have to First off, small scale end view (looking down the long (...) (23 years ago, 23-Jul-01, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.org.us.michlug, lugnet.trains.org)