 Trains / 12449
12448  |  12450
Subject:
New Metroliner and Clubcar info (10001+10002)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Fri, 20 Jul 2001 22:51:42 GMT

Hi, i just got off the phone with Lego Direct. The guy said that these two
sets will be released at the end of August or September, just in time for
Christmas. He doesnt know where they will be sold, Possibly Lego S@H. I dont
think they'll be sold at retail stores since they have black and white
boxes. The Metroliner will be around the $140 range, and the Club car around
$30-40. thats al the info I was able to get out of him, since he said the
computers dont have that much info-Yeah Right. Oh well, just be patient and
soon enough you'll have your very first Classic Metroliner and ClubCar.
While Your waiting, you can check out my New lego club, the Greater New York
Lego Club at HTTP://GNYLTC.HOMESTEAD.COM/CLUBINFORMATION.HTML   I will be
updating my page later on with a new Lego Info page, with news about
upcoming train releases. I cant wait to get my hands on a couple of
Metroliners and ClubCars! Joe Franco

PS, my email address is RAZOREDGE442@aol.com