 Trains / 12443
  LEGO magazine features Train Clubs???

I am probably late in hearing news like most of the time but if not here it goes. I just got the LEGO mania magazine and was flipping through the pages when i saw this: (URL) dont know when these photos were taken but LEGO has advertised for us. kai (23 years ago, 20-Jul-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: LEGO magazine features Train Clubs???

Yes, LEGO has promoted LTC's in the past with flyers to customers. I don't think they have ever advertised a WAMALUG show however :( KL (...) (23 years ago, 20-Jul-01, to lugnet.trains)