 Trains / 12327
  Re: A nice summer surprise

(...) -Harvey My collection has a (very) few megabloks :-( They're still white and I know why. *WARNING: ANTI-CLONE STATEMENT* Even the dirt and dust won't touch it :) (23 years ago, 13-Jul-01, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.build, lugnet.general, lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  Re: A nice summer surprise

(...) Nothing wrong with an anti-clone statement here. After all, this is the LEGO® Users Group Network. I woundn't expect a Republican to campaign at a Democrat convention anyway (to cite a parallel) Clone bricks are the ENEMY here, they undermine (...) (23 years ago, 17-Jul-01, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.build, lugnet.general, lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  Re: A nice summer surprise

(...) Heh. Well, all I can say is that I've been overwhelmingly delighted with MegaBloks sets over the past five years, and overwhelmingly disappointed with LEGO during that same time frame (with the notable and commendable exceptions of some of the (...) (23 years ago, 17-Jul-01, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.build, lugnet.general, lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  Re: A nice summer surprise

(...) LEGO® has done plenty to undermine its good name on its own, thankyouverymuch, and the presence of a viable competitor can only serve to remind LEGO® that market solvency is by no means assured. I don't mind or refute that LUGNET-at-large is a (...) (23 years ago, 17-Jul-01, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.build, lugnet.general, lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)