 Trains / 12240
    SD40-2 & SD45 —Josh Baakko
   I realize, that because of brickfest, this may not be a good time to post this, but here goes: First I have 4 pictures of my SD40-2, there a a few parts missing, you can see in the pictures, then there's 4 of my SD45, also missing a few parts. the (...) (23 years ago, 15-Jul-01, to lugnet.trains)

        Re: SD40-2 & SD45 (& now GP30) —Josh Baakko
   And finnaly, my GP30: (URL) GP30 has some interesting caracteristics, the Conductor's side has an interesting bulge, the roof has and interesting bulge also; and is the only EMD Locomotive with this roof design. The roof fans are also strange, as (...) (23 years ago, 15-Jul-01, to lugnet.trains)