 Trains / 12236
  Re: Fantastic; Thanks LEGO!!!

This actually was an attempt @ humor considering the last two months I have spent more then I would have cared too.. There's an on going joke at my job. My co-workers are waiting for the semi to drop off all the new stuff I bought. It was so much (...) (23 years ago, 15-Jul-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Fantastic; Thanks LEGO!!!

(...) I'm with you on this sentiment. I don't care about the perceived monetary value of a set. I want the parts! If they announced monorails coming back, I wouldn't shed a tear about the money I spent on mine. If they weren't worth their cost... I (...) (23 years ago, 16-Jul-01, to lugnet.trains)