 Trains / 12228
Re: Bridge in US Shop @ Home?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Sat, 14 Jul 2001 20:36:44 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Mike Walsh writes:
David Graham writes:
I'm sure I saw a posting about the recent new train items that
said there was a bridge on the cover of the US shop @ home
catalogue with a list of parts you would need to build it.
Does anyone have a scan of it?

You don't need a scan, the instructions are on LEGO.com.

http://www.lego.com/eng/trains/showbuildinstr.asp?buildinstr=build4&step=0

And the list of parts in the catalog doesn't exactly agree with what you see in
the instructions anyway.

Maggie C.