 Trains / 12195
Re: Prices?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains, lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Thu, 12 Jul 2001 03:34:20 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Ross Crawford writes:
I just went to S@H to check prices (I'm an Australian masochist), and
noticed the following:

#3737 wagon base kit $15 (rounding to nearest $)

#5309 $3
#5304 $3 (need 2)
#5303 $2
#5302 $3

So with the slight difference that its a red base & you need to scavenge a
couple of 2x6 plates (about $0.15 ea on BB), you get the same stuff for $1
less buying separate pieces! This seems a little unusual to me. Anyone else
noticed anything like this?

Yep... plus the red plate isn't warped! (at one point every single black
wagon plate seemed to be warped per reports).

++Lar