 Trains / 1204
  Tracks

Hi there, I just got an old train set (#7710) with the non electric tracks, and I'm thinking of trying to get some extra tracks for it. Does anyone know of a source for these tracks? I know that shop at home sells the electric tracks (will they (...) (25 years ago, 13-May-99, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Tracks

The gauge of the rails is the same, but the way the two kinds of track connect is different. However, it should be possible to connect the two types of railing. (...) (25 years ago, 13-May-99, to lugnet.trains)