 Trains / 12016
12015  |  12017
Subject:
Have you heard about these yet?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Sat, 30 Jun 2001 13:07:52 GMT

Hi all,

On S@H trains (UK) there are a bunch of new train carriages (5 to be
precise), consisting of open top wagon, hopper, caboose, passenger carriage
and tanker.

Dunno if you guys (mostly from USA - I'm in UK) have seen/heard about these
yet. Log on to the uk S@H web site for more details

The only ones I like are the tanker, open top and hopper wagons - LMKWYT
about these - are Lego finally making better train models? BTW, they aren't
available yet - hope to get my hands on some soon though

Ta,
Sam Hastings