 Trains / 12013
Re: new pictures
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains, lugnet.loc.ca.on.ott, lugnet.org.ca.parlugment
Date:
Sat, 30 Jun 2001 04:44:22 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Tim Strutt writes:
In lugnet.trains, Kevin Dixon writes:
Hi,

I finally got a digital camera and have uploaded some of my train pics
to brickshelf:

I will be adding more pictures throughout the weekend.

Let me know what you think!

Kevin

Oh my goodness! There are 2 Metroliners in Ottawa and neither one belongs
to me. And 2 Blue Hoppers and a 4555 too. I am so jealous.
I like the row of red hoppers. I have been trying to make some in various
colours myself. I have a black one that's operational and a red one that
is non-operational. Jude was kind enough to snap a shot at our meeting,
and I posted it here, along with some other shots:
http://www3.sympatico.ca/heidi.strutt/black_hopper.jpg
http://www3.sympatico.ca/heidi.strutt/
Did you hear that we were going to try building a train car or at least a
train themed item for our next meeting.
Hope you can make it this time.
Play well.

Tim Strutt   8^)

Nice Pics, Kevin...

Hey, Tim...I should post a couple quick pics to Brickshelf...9 car metroliner
set....ohhh boy!!!  I also had a bit of fun with the Vision Command Camera...
even though it is a bit fuzzy with the pictures...

Benjamin Medinets