 Trains / 11894
    Re: New Train Sets #10013 and #10014 —Larry Pieniazek
   (...) Without trying to be a wet blanket (I *did* wait several days to point this out) TLC has pointed out in the past that they consider stuff that you cannot navigate to via things you can click on from a public starting point... they consider (...) (23 years ago, 25-Jun-01, to lugnet.trains)

        Re: New Train Sets #10013 and #10014 —Christopher Masi
   (...) I wondered about repeating the links, but the files are in publicly accessible directories and the files are numbered consecutively. It is not like we are cracking into a private directory. LEGO is being naive if they think no one is going to (...) (23 years ago, 26-Jun-01, to lugnet.trains)