 Trains / 11873
  Pictures from Raleigh GATS Show - Day 2

Well day two is over - what a blast! Here are the pictures from today. (URL) yesterday, we had a steady crowd pretty much all day long. It was a little slow when the show first opened (11:00 AM) but around 1:00 or so it really picked up. About the (...) (23 years ago, 25-Jun-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Pictures from Raleigh GATS Show - Day 2

(...) (URL) shot (L-R): Sheree Rosenkrantz (F), Chris Suich (R), Mike Walsh, Kendall, James Beerman, Frank Filz, Cary Clark. Missing: Thomas Main, Mike's father in law, and the kids (I didn't get all their names, so I won't risk leaving anyone out), (...) (23 years ago, 25-Jun-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Pictures from Raleigh GATS Show - Day 2

(...) I see lots of nice MOC's in there, including a black Crocodile Engine. Very cool. And I especially like the use you guys found for the small buckets. That is hilarious. Well done. I'm sure you brought a few more kids into the LEGO fold. <grin> (...) (23 years ago, 25-Jun-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Pictures from Raleigh GATS Show - Day 2

(...) Aw, man, Frank, you REALLY deserve a smack for that pun! -- Tom Stangl ***(URL) Visual FAQ home ***(URL) Bay Area DSMs (23 years ago, 25-Jun-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Pictures from Raleigh GATS Show - Day 2

What's that I see behind the first black monorail picture... could it be a .... Megabock Skateboard Park :) (23 years ago, 25-Jun-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Pictures from Raleigh GATS Show - Day 2

(...) I was going to comment about the part used in this picture: (URL) are Lego going to produce parts like this? Especially now they are sponsoring Andy Macdonald, the skateboard champion! Martin (23 years ago, 25-Jun-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Pictures from Raleigh GATS Show - Day 2

(...) Yup. A couple of the families involved are not as rigidly pure as the rest of us. I've got to admit that it's a nice set, but the brick quality is just too poor for me to give it much thought. (...) There is a LEGO skateboard, it's just rather (...) (23 years ago, 25-Jun-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Pictures from Raleigh GATS Show - Day 2

(...) Check out: (URL) Especially now they are (...) (23 years ago, 25-Jun-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Pictures from Raleigh GATS Show - Day 2

Yeah, and I think the skateboard was produced wayback for Fabuland. (...) -- | Tom Stangl, iPlanet Web Server Technical Support | Netscape Communications Corp | A division of AOL Time Warner | iPlanet Support - (URL) Please do not associate my (...) (23 years ago, 25-Jun-01, to lugnet.trains)