 Trains / 11865
    My Website Updated —Harvey Henkelman
   Fellow Trainheads, I've added more pics of my stuff. Included are a bulldozer (rough draft), Unimog, gantry crane, and tipper waggons. They can all be found at... (URL) about the ever-prevalent shadows in the photos, but having just bought a new (...) (23 years ago, 24-Jun-01, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.town, lugnet.build)