 Trains / 11860
  Re: Pictures from Raleigh GATS Show

"James J. Trobaugh" <james@ngltc.org> wrote in message news:GFELAx.HBo@lugnet.com... (...) I (...) Commentary: All in all - a great first day and a great first "real" [1] event for NCLUG. The GATS people have been very easy to work through this as (...) (23 years ago, 24-Jun-01, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.org.us.nclug, lugnet.loc.us.nc, lugnet.trains.org)

  Re: Pictures from Raleigh GATS Show

(...) Mike get used to that,we had 3 or 4 groups walk up to us and ask us to display at there next show.It's a great"problem" to have:-) (...) Hee one of mine and one of Scott Sanburns did the same thing at our last show even with both having new (...) (23 years ago, 24-Jun-01, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.org.us.nclug, lugnet.loc.us.nc, lugnet.trains.org)