 Trains / 11738
  NMRA National Show

Is there any group going to display at this show? The way they are touting it, it seems to be a bigger deal. If so I live 15-20 miles from the venue let me know I might be able to help (wife permitting). I have tried to setup a group here but to no (...) (23 years ago, 18-Jun-01, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.town)