 Trains / 11709
  Re: 8w MOC: German InterCityNight Train

Outstanding, Holger. I am a big fan of German trains and your creation looks great. I rarely see any German LEGO trains so it's great to see your creation. I sure wish someone would build an ICE train or a Thalys. Ashley Glennon (23 years ago, 15-Jun-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: 8w MOC: German InterCityNight Train

Hi Ashley, Thanks for your feedback on the ICN. If you rarely see German trains, the ICN is even more rare ... I haven't seen the original for months. Anyway, there are some ICE - MOCs online: (URL) an 8-wide version from "Pattner" (URL) a 6-wide (...) (23 years ago, 15-Jun-01, to lugnet.trains)