 Trains / 11688
11687  |  11689
Subject:
More about train related .dat files
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains, lugnet.cad
Date:
Wed, 13 Jun 2001 17:41:08 GMT

Since we have started a train related .dat file thread already, I thought I'd
keep the ball rolling.

First, thank you for making the .dat file Thomas

0 Electric Train Motor
0 Name: 590.dat
0 Author: Thomas Burger
0 Official LCad update 99-01

But is the 9v train motor .dat file right? In four places the color is listed as
241 instead of 24 (I think) and, l3p says that there are 4 places in the file
where there is an unknown color so l3p is going to use #7.

Also are the little attachment nubs on the front and back in the right position?
I think that they are to low, or am I counting my bricks and plates wrong?

Another question, what color does every one use for the windows that are
separate parts, for example, the window panes that fit in the train doors, and
the window panes that fit in the train windows.

Thanks,
Chris
--
See some of my LEGO creations at http://cmasi.chem.tulane.edu/~lego/