 Trains / 11681
  Belgian Serie 12 Locomotive

Hi, I updated my home page with a MOC of a Belgian Serie 12 Locomotive. A picture of the real one can also be seen. goto : (URL) (23 years ago, 13-Jun-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Belgian Serie 12 Locomotive

(...) That's pretty good Ludo, but as a diesel man I really like your My 1100! -Harvey (23 years ago, 13-Jun-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Belgian Serie 12 Locomotive

Ludo, I really like that engine. I love the simplicity of the lines; I really lean that way. I did think of one modification, if I may... concerning the stack of 2 1x1 headlight bricks (4 stacks in all). I was wondering what it would look like if (...) (23 years ago, 13-Jun-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Belgian Serie 12 Locomotive

I like this model; the proto really lends itself to the LEGO medium. As I looked at the photo of the proto you provided, Ludo, I immediately couldn't help but to wonder what an MOC would look like rendered 8 wide. You would be able to simulate the (...) (23 years ago, 14-Jun-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Belgian Serie 12 Locomotive

(...) Looking more like the real one would be the use of 1x2x2 inverted slopes, so that the top light can stay as it is, but have so a steeper front/back side. There's only one problem to make it that way : I can't find such 1x2x2 inverted sloped (...) (23 years ago, 14-Jun-01, to lugnet.trains)