 Trains / 11657
Re: Minifig Train Ride
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Tue, 12 Jun 2001 00:46:11 GMT

steve wrote:

Is the site www.worldofbricks.com the one you are referring to?

But of course, Steve!  I apologize for not remembering:-p  If I never told you, I
think your work is fantastic:-)

-John

(link to Steve's site for the lazy like me:
http://legovilllivesteamclub.homestead.com/ )

Steve

In lugnet.trains, John Neal writes:

Christopher Masi wrote:

That is cool. Now, all you have to do with N-scale is what John Neal did • with
the HO scale. Build N-scale LEGO trains on N-scale bogies and motors ;) That
will bring the 2-wide LEGO model train building art to its ultimate • conclusion:
LEGO model trains for minifigs!

My son has already made some 2 widers; here are some pics (along with an N • scale
box car for comparison):

Someone (help me out, here) made some really cool Large scale LEGO train set
trains that were 2 wide-- I couldn't find the site, however.

But Dan Siskind of the GMLTC is going to top all of that; no leaks from me • though!

-John

Chris
--
See some of my LEGO creations at http://cmasi.chem.tulane.edu/~lego/