 Trains / 11605
    RCX Controlled Mobile De-coupler —Zhengrong Zang
   I made a RCX Controlled Mobile De-coupler base on (URL) train coming, this Mobile De-coupler will find the space between cars of train, then de-couple the magnet. I will use it to design a marshaling station. I will show you photos next week. It (...) (23 years ago, 7-Jun-01, to lugnet.trains) !

        Re: RCX Controlled Mobile De-coupler —Harvey Henkelman
     (...) Thanks alot for posting the instructions, I'll be building this one myself soon.-Harvey (23 years ago, 7-Jun-01, to lugnet.trains)

        Re: RCX Controlled Mobile De-coupler —Harvey Henkelman
   I've just completed your version of the decoupler device, and I must say that it's excellent! 8-wide train builders may want to modify this due to clearance reasons though.-Harvey (23 years ago, 5-Jul-01, to lugnet.trains)