 Trains / 11583
    Re: New MOC: Loading point for aggregate hoppers —James Mathis
   (...) I think what I like best about this loading point structure is that the scenery is an integral and "mechanical" feature. The sculpted hill-side is very well done and so necessary for this model. Very nice "set"! It really shows how the (...) (23 years ago, 6-Jun-01, to lugnet.trains)

        Re: New MOC: Loading point for aggregate hoppers —Huw Millington