 Trains / 11574
  Re: Diesel Loco - final version

(...) JohnG, GMLTC (23 years ago, 6-Jun-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Diesel Loco - final version

(...) Thanks! I don't recall where I got those windows. Either they were part of my collection from a while back or I picked them up on Brickbay. I have also been able to pick up 2 yellows, and 4 reds on Brickbay. (Thus the new red color scheme (...) (23 years ago, 6-Jun-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Diesel Loco - final version

(...) I got my four from (URL) hope my sister never asks for it back. Chris (23 years ago, 6-Jun-01, to lugnet.trains)