 Trains / 11569
  Re: New MOC: Loading point for aggregate hoppers

Rebel Transcanner <hendryjr@oxford.net> wrote in message news:GEHB81.E2A@lugnet.com... (...) You say the nicest things, but I have to disagree. My efforts pale in comparison to others that contribute here... Huw (23 years ago, 6-Jun-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: New MOC: Loading point for aggregate hoppers

(...) Nonsense. Diesel engines and bogey wagons (in ordinary colours, natch ;) come and go, but that loading hopper and the repair shed are some of the best trackside models I've seen. Not only are they amazingly detailed, and in this case fully (...) (23 years ago, 6-Jun-01, to lugnet.trains)

"Jason J. Railton" <j.j.railton@cwcom.net> wrote in message news:GEIFMp.Hvu@lugnet.com... (...) Well yes, I have to agree there -- all that USATrash does look similar. Perhaps that's why the truly outstanding modellers here (J.M., 'Ben' etc.) look (...) (23 years ago, 6-Jun-01, to lugnet.trains)