 Trains / 11537
  Re: New MOC: Loading point for aggregate hoppers

(...) It's nice to see some European/UK wagon designs for a change. I'll be posting better pictures of mine as soon as I get my new digital camera. Harvey Henkelman-Certified Ferroequinologist (URL) (23 years ago, 5-Jun-01, to lugnet.trains)

"Harvey Henkelman" <HarveyHenkelman@webtv.net> wrote in message news:GEGoEr.62E@lugnet.com... (...) I look forward to them -- there's a distinct lack of realistic 4-wheel wagon models, as you say. Jason Railton has done some neat ones, too. Huw (23 years ago, 5-Jun-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: New MOC: Loading point for aggregate hoppers

(...) Well, in my case there's a distinct lack of a decent website to show them on. I'm working on it though. I'd like to see some more too Harvey, so keep us informed. Most of my stuff is 4-wheeled. I'm actually a bit short of layout space at home, (...) (23 years ago, 6-Jun-01, to lugnet.trains)